Friday Favorites from Etsy



One thing I love about Etsy is that you never know what you are going to find.  I enjoy finding new shops or artists and so I decided to share with you some of my recent favorite finds.  I am in this metallic mood, so I have been drawn to gold leafed or items finished in gold or brass like this spotted gold leaf vessel by the object enthusiast or these geometric trays by the vintage vogue.  I love soap and I love giving it as gifts so these beautifully wrapped ones from Amumii Naturals would be perfect.  I've already shared my love of all things dipped so I am drawn to everything in the Jac and Jill shop, but these Shibori tie dye pillows in this lattice pattern is so me!  I hope you have enjoyed my new finds and hopefully found something you love, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips