On Trend | 2013 Home Decor Trends



If you know me I can't get enough of interior design magazines, home decor blogs, and HGTV.  I wouldn't call it an addiction, but I find the whole home design process stimulating.  Once I see a new trend or design all I can think about is how I can do that in my own home. I am very pleased with some of the design trends for 2013 and am happy to share a few of my favorites with you. The great news is that all of these fab items can be found on Etsy. Enjoy!

2013 Home Decor Trends
1. mod is back and black and white shows it off so well
Kentucky Wall Art || Perrodin Supply Co.

2. hanging planters and green walls- bring the outdoors in
Faux Bois Planter || L and M Studio

3. I haven't seen so much floral since the 80's, but this trend is now more modern with white backgrounds and poppy colors. Keep this one simple.
Peony Art || The Haunted Hollow Tree

4. go bold and bright- you can't go wrong especially when you color block
Color Block Pillow Cover || Jillian Rene Decor 

5.  midcentury and brass- they are perfect together
Midcentury Teapot || Project Sarafan

6. stripes are a staple in design- go horizontal this season
Horizons Key Holder || Pig & Fish


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips