Get Out in the Garden: Etsy Spring Garden Part One


The official first day of Spring starts tomorrow. As a novice gardener I couldn't be more excited. The weather is already so warm here I have already done some planting and the red buds just finished blooming. In honor of the Spring equinox I thought I would put together some garden inspired finds from Etsy.  With so many goodies to pick from I will also be sharing part two with you on Wednesday.
So step away from the computer and go head outside and plant something!


1.  Set of Three Botanical Canisters from LoVintage Finds
2.  Ceramic Garden Chimes by Studio By the Forest
3.  Flower Screen printed Linen Napkins- set of Four by Homesteading Roasters
4.  Ceramic Herb Markers by Orly Design
5.  Gardener's Scrub Soap by Sweet Pine Soaps



12 comments:

  1. great picks!!! so amazing to be gardening so early here in WI- may need to order that lovely soap for my poor garden hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gardening collection!!
    Thank you so much for featuring my houses herb markers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what I did this morning - took a trip to our local garden center + bought some flowers! Also bought some cosmos seeds - my favorite! Can't wait for Friday's post Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous post, Amber! I've been been enjoying seeing all the spring buds and growth here. I finally live in an area with four seasons. Thank you for including my wind chimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just lovely - we're still under 6 feet of snow here in Alaska, but I'm dreaming about growing gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Love those canisters. I am dreaming of gardening too, but we just got two feet of snow here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Spring! Lovely beautiful picks! Thanks for including my canisters:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely! I've already put some seeds out... mostly organic, heirloom varieties bought from several different Etsy sellers. Here in Colorado, the daffodils are blooming, tulip foliage is peeking out, and my periwinkle is starting to put out beautiful little purple blooms. I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips